Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Little Grey Men


My Cousin Moosa (who incidentally is one of the most amazing people that I've had the privilege to meet... yet I'm lucky enough to be related to), went away for his first year of college in lovely, luscious, and freakin' freezing Vermont. To keep him cool but not cold I knitted him up this Alien Knit scarf from my favorite, Stitch 'N Bitch. I changed a few things so that it wouldn't be obscenely wide and to keep it from rolling in on itself.

I also love that I knitted this thing while watching my brother's entire box set of The X Files. Kinda fun, and turned out spiffy, don't you think?


1 comment:

Lexington said...

I love this patterny thing. It's so spiffy! It always reminds me of the stripper scarf in the men's book. ^^

You light up my life just by being a part of it.

Love for always.

(how fitting that the captcha is amaze. ^^)